The Secondary Medical School, Beroun is a vocational school administered by Central Bohemian Region.
The school was established in 1990. Many changes have been done throughout its existence.
One of the most significant of them was the removal of the school in 2003.
The school has moved from Hlinky to Mládeže Street within “school optimization”.
It´s noticeable, that the school has been newly designed within “heat cladding of the school building” project.
The Secondary Medical School has established a stable position in the region and it has become an important and essential institution in the system of medical education.
Recapitulation of four-year curricula finished by school leaving “Maturita” examination:
- Children´s Nurse
- General Nurse – since 1992, (two-year further education also existed)
The school offers following four-year curricula finished by school leaving “Maturita” examination:
- Health care assistant – since 2004 (Five-year and shortened two-year hybrid distance learning curricula are realized simultaneously)
- Social care – since 2006 (Five-year hybrid distance learning curriculum is realized simultaneously)
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE OUR SCHOOL?
- It´s a secondary vocational school with good prospects
- NO SCHOOL LEAVING MATHEMATICS EXAMINATION
- scholarship granted to all students of Health care assistant curriculum
- SECURITY OF GETTING A JOB – strong demand for the school leavers in the labour market
- Practical training in the modern medical and social facilities
- Specialised subjects taught in foreign languages
- Individual approach, helpful teachers, friendly school environment
- Meaningful, responsible and interesting work
- Nursing is prestige job which is highly appreciated by the society
- You can not only gain expertise but it´s a great beginning for further education at the higher professional school or university